Quanos has developed a digital information twin especially for machinery and plant manufacturers: Quanos InfoTwin. It helps aftersales and service teams achieve their sales objectives.
Quanos InfoTwin is a standardized cloud solution that
- can be used straightaway as an aftersales platform and expanded with additional modules.
- aggregates all relevant information for the aftersales and service process into a digital information twin and intelligently integrates the data.
- provides an indispensable basis for developing new business models and smart services – for example, you can use it to implement operator models, which more and more customers are requesting.
- offers a wide range of functions and flexible integration and expansion options for the entire aftersales area as a networking tool.
- places an asset-based focus on individual products, thereby highlighting the status of a product.
If you want to be perceived as a strong service partner for operators after they've purchased your machinery and systems, then Quanos InfoTwin has everything you need.
Empower your aftersales team to deliver their best performance with an intuitive interface, regardless of which device they're using, and information that's available around the world at any time.
More about Quanos InfoTwin